Tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Clinical or Counseling Psychology to begin August 2019
Department of Psychology, Sonoma State University
Rohnert Park/Santa Rosa, California
- Teaching three (4 unit) undergraduate courses each semester
- Maintaining an active program of research/scholarship (undergraduate participation is desirable)
- Providing service to the university and community
We strongly encourage applications from candidates who support an inclusive and diverse learning environment.
The strong candidate will have:
- Demonstrated teaching excellence
- A promising program of research
- A dedication to educating students from diverse and underrepresented populations
First review, November 1, 2018; position will remain open until filled.
For detailed information about this position and how to apply, please view our job announcement at: http://web.sonoma.edu/psychology/files/POA_Tenure Track.pdf or http://web.sonoma.edu/jobs