Saint Luke Institute, a private licensed mental health care facility for Catholic priests and religious located in Silver Spring, MD, seeks a full-time neuropsychologist (PsyD, PhD). Applicants must be licensed (or eligible to be licensed) in Maryland.
- Opportunity to work with clients in individual therapies
- Opportunity to conduct psychological assessments with interdisciplinary team
- Continuing Education units offered weekly at no cost
- Supervision toward licensure provided
- Approved site for non-profit, school loan forgiveness
- Provide neuropsychological, psychological, personality, emotional intelligence, and vocational assessments
- Interpret test results and make recommendations regarding referral and/or treatment of clients
- Consult with appropriate health care professionals regarding evaluation results
- Attend evaluation conferences to provide verbal interpretation of the test results to team members and clients
- Act as consultant for other psychologists and for psychometricians
- Develop protocols and procedures for the psychological testing services
- Remain current on psychological measures and research and ensure the clinical staff is appropriately informed and trained
- Attend and participate in various meetings; serve on various committees
Must have Doctoral Level Degree (PsyD, PhD) from a school of psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA), which included supervised practicum, internships, field or laboratory training appropriate to the practice of psychology.
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervised post-doctoral training in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Must have effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV.