Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) is a first-of-its-kind health care joint venture between Saudi Aramco, a world leader in energy, and Johns Hopkins Medicine, a leading US academic health system. This organization provides innovative, integrated and patient-centered care to over 350,000 Saudi Aramco employees and health care beneficiaries.
JHAH seeks exceptional, full-time Clinical Psychologist to join the Mental Health Team at our main hospital in Dhahran, a state-of-the-art 330-bed referral institution.
- The newly recruited psychologist will join four full-time colleagues
- Responsibilities include assessments, evaluations, psychotherapy, group and individual therapy. No call responsibility
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia workweek is Sunday-Thursday, 7 am-4 pm
- 20-bed inpatient psychiatric unit handles 280-300 admissions/year
- The newly recruited Psychologist will be employed by JHAH and receive a highly competitive base salary
- At this time, Saudi Arabia does not levy personal income taxes; therefore, your JHAH income is not taxed by Saudi Arabia. Depending on the taxation laws in your country of origin and provided you meet statutory requirements, income earned from employment in Saudi Arabia may be excluded from home country taxation. However, if you are obligated to pay income tax in your home country, JHAH will reimburse that obligation
- Our generous benefits package includes, but is not limited to, housing allowance, monthly transportation allowance, travel allowance, and relocation and temporary housing allowance
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Health Commission Bi-Law requirements for “Consultant” status: PhD (or equivalent) for minimum of three years and clinical practice experience in the last three years post-doctoral
Candidate must be fluent in English and Arabic.
To learn more about this “once in a lifetime” opportunity to practice and live abroad, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference job position 162358 when responding.