MultiCare Health System
MultiCare Health System is currently recruiting for a clinical psychologist with expertise in rehabilitation and/or health psychology to primarily support the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) inpatient unit and secondarily provide outpatient services. Services include psychological and cognitive evaluation, psychotherapy, consultation, and supervision of graduate students. The incumbent will also participate in administrative and education activities associated wth the PM&R department.
At Multicare Health System, we recognize advanced practice providers as an integral part of our medical community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system. Multicare Health System is the leading healthcare provider for the south puget sound area with a strong commitment to staff education and development. The PM&R department currently supports 38 acute rehabilitation beds with plans to expand to 48 beds in 2019. In addition, PM&R supports a robust outpatient rehabilitation program.
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Good Samaritan Hospital:
- Providing rehabilitation services for residents of the Pacific Northwest for 50+ years
- Level I Trauma Rehabilitation Center
- CARF accredited
- Interdisciplinary team including PT, OT, Speech, Recreation Therapy, social work and Physiatry physicians
- Biofeedback services/relaxation resources
- Full Neuropsychological testing library
- Experience working in a medical acute care or rehabilitation setting
- ABPP board eligible or board certified in Rehabilitation Psychology or Health Psychology
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD) and internship in clinical or counseling psychology from APA accredited programs completed by time of employment
- Rehabilitation, Health or Neuropsychology focus in training and/or work experience
- Licensed as a psychologist in the state of WA prior to employment start date
- NPI number issued prior to employment start date
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Please visit our website to apply for position #67002 at https://jobs.multicare.org/rehab-psych
Contact Shelley Haugen at firstname.lastname@example.org
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eight hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital (Tacoma)
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane)
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V