Hospital Psychiatry Opportunity – Ottawa, IL
• Choices, the adult psychiatry program at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is seeking a board eligible or board certified psychiatric hospitalist to join our growing practice
• All applicants, including H1B and J1 Visa candidates, are encouraged to apply.
• The physician staff includes four psychiatry physicians.
• 22 Bed inpatient unit. Schedule offers a 100% inpatient responsibilities.
Psychology Opportunity – Bloomington, IL
• A behavioral health practice seeks an additional psychologist to serve a well-established and growing patient base in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
• This physician will join four master’s level counselors, two LCSW’s, and two LCPC’s, in this beautifully designed, functional, and well-equipped medical office.
• An incoming physician will be able to build a busy practice from the delay of new patients being worked into the current schedule. Position includes competitive salary and benefit package.
• Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, and mobile MRI.
• Call of 1:3 rotated daily during the week and every 3rd weekend. A physician interested in providing inpatient care may have this option.
Psychology/Psychiatry Opportunity – Peoria, IL
• Dynamic psychiatry and psychology practice is expanding and seeking an Illinois licensed/license eligible Clinical/Counseling Psychologist.
• Look no further to meet your professional, family, and community interests and activities.
• Patient demand will lead to a full time practice in several months.
• The ideal candidate should have experience with adult populations. Strong Cognitive-Behavioral assessment and therapy skills are imperative. Skill in mindfulness based interventions is desirable. Clinical expertise with anxiety disorders and depressive disorders desirable. Health Psychology opportunity with our transplant program and obesity surgery program for pre-surgical evaluations and post-op follow-up.
Psychiatry Opportunity – Urbana, IL
• New opportunity exists for a board-certified/board-eligible Psychiatrist
• Inpatient/Outpatient Practice
• 24 Bed Inpatient Unit; Average Census is 12
• Call of 1:2
• EPIC EMR
Psychiatry Opportunity – Rockford IL
• Busy practice seeks a dynamic Psychiatrist to serve a growing community and patient base in Rockford, Illinois.
• Outpatient only. Opportunity for Consult Liaison Service.
• Call 1:3
• Accepting H1B Visa Candidates.
• An Adult Psychiatrist with quality medical training who has completed ABMS board certification or American Board of Osteopathic Medicine is desired. A newly trained physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board certification must be achieved within a few years for continued employment.
Psychiatry Opportunity – Alton, IL
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Physician Group, a multispecialty practice of 29 providers, is seeking a psychiatrist.
• New graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply.
• American board eligibility or certification in adult psychiatry required.
• Accepting H1B Visa Candidates
• Outpatient only.
• The scheduled is Monday – Friday, from 9 – 5. Call is triaged
EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled