St. Vincent Medical Group, in Evansville, Indiana, seeks a licensed Psychologist to work within a blended practice model to include Women’s Psychology and Weight Management services. Join an integrated approach to care alongside experienced and innovative psychologist, physicians and registered dietician. Due to future growth and additional team members, candidate will have the ideal opportunity to develop areas of specialization and focus as needed.
Women’s Psychology Services:
Evaluate and treat patients with mental health symptoms, distress and/or functional impairment, particularly those with interacting medical condition, such as:
- Pregnancy loss
- Premature birth/infant illness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Chronic pain or other chronic medical condition
- Unexplained physical complaints
Weight Management Services:
- Perform psych evaluations on all patients pursuing bariatric surgery to verify candidate candidacy for surgery
- Behavioral modification or behavioral health intervention counseling both pre-op and post-op
- Any additional behavioral counseling needed to prepare patients for surgery
- Support group for patients after surgery
- Implementation of additional counseling to incorporate into the program, as needed
Our opportunity offers:
- No call
- Guaranteed salaried position
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability insurance, Retirement Savings Plan with employer match and more
- Generous PTO (Paid time off)
St. Vincent Medical Group is a member of Ascension Health, the nation’s largest non-profit health system and the world’s largest Catholic health system. St. Vincent Medical Group stands as a leader in quality and innovation for the communities it serves in Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky and Southern Illinois. As the tristate region’s social and economic center, the Evansville area is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. It boasts strong school systems and a gratifying work-life balance. The city offers a wide range of cultural, recreation and entertainment possibilities.
Interested applicants should submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.