Clinical Psychologist, Trumbull, CT
Provides psychological evaluation of patients in the NEMG Psychiatry Office/Bridgeport Hospital. Offers individual, group and family therapy to a wide variety of patients.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- 1. Evaluates individuals and assesses their needs as well as family problems.
- 2. Provides individual family or group therapy where appropriate.
- 3. Functions as an effective member of the Department of Psychiatry/Bridgeport Hospital.
- 4. Documents work with patients.
- 5. Demonstrates commitment to personal growth and competency.
- 6. Contributes to the productivity and efficient operation of the department.
- 7. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide age appropriate care.
Graduate from an accepted graduate study program in Clinical Psychology. A Ph.D. or PsyD is required.
3-5 years experience preferred, will consider a new graduate
Must be licensed by the State Of CT
Experience in the psychological assessment of children, adolescents and adults. Some experience in an outpatient clinical setting is preferred.
MMR is required. Varivax (chicken pox vaccine) or evidence of prior chicken pox is required. Hepatitis B (or signed declination) is required for those with potential exposure to blood/body fluids. Tdap and influenza vaccination are strongly encouraged.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6d8qhr5pczv2b6m8