REGIONAL CENTER OF THE EAST BAY
San Leandro, CA
$2,940.03 - $3,939.92 bi-weekly $76,440.78 - $102,437.92 Annual
DUTIES: Client-Related Activities
1. Provides diagnostic interpretation of available data.
2. When appropriate, helps to obtain evaluations through the community.
3. When necessary, provides evaluations of clients.
4. Provides evaluations and/or recommendations on 1370.1 referrals.
5. Participates in development implementation of individual program plans.
6. Consults with clients, families, and community regarding appropriate programs.
7. Acts as advocate for individual clients and their families.
DUTIES: Community-Related Activities
1. Provides case-related consultation to other agencies.
2. Evaluates programs and services available in the community.
3. Works with peers in the community to increase number and quality of services available to the developmentally disabled population.
4. Provides education to the community.
5. Acts as advocate on behalf of the DD population.
6. Informs RCEB management team of problems or lack of services in the community.
1. Doctoral degree in psychology.
2. One year’s experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
3. Experience in program evaluation and planning, differential diagnosis (preferred).
4. Licensed as a Psychologist by the California Board of Psychology.
5. Automobile and valid driver’s license required.
6. Must be computer knowledgeable.
Respond WITH COVER LETTER to: Regional Center of the East Bay, 500 Davis St., Ste. 100, San Leandro, CA 94577
Fax: 510-618-7761 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org