Enjoy a thriving psychology practice and excellent quality of life in Rome, Georgia!
Harbin Clinic Psychology
Harbin Clinic, LLC, Georgia's largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic, is seeking a Licensed Psychologist to join an established outpatient practice with three seasoned psychologists. Harbin Clinic psychologists provide assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents and adults, both independently and in collaboration with pediatrics, family medicine and a wide variety of medical sub-specialties. Harbin Clinic promotes interdisciplinary collaboration to provide whole-person healthcare for patients.
- Autism Assessment & Diagnosis
- Child & Adolescent Psychology
- Child & Adult ADHD Testing
- Neurofeedback for ADHD
- Stress Management, Mindfulness & Relaxation
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation & Neuromodulation for stress, anxiety & PTSD
- Two office-based testers
- Specialty support for bariatric surgery and dorsal column stimulator implant procedures
- Large primary care & specialty referral base
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited program
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Interest in development of collaborative care program with primary care or medical subspecialties
- Competitive compensation
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits
Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers psychologists and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region with a catchment area of 600,000.
The press consistently recognizes Rome as one of the best small towns in America. The community boasts a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
For consideration, email CV to Robin Hice - email@example.com