Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation is actively seeking licensed psychologist to join our medical rehabilitation team. Selected candidate will provide psychological assessment, consultation and treatment of adults in our comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation hospital, with caseload that includes inpatient brain injury patients.
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from APA accredited program
- Minimum two years experience in physical rehabilitation with neuropsychology experience preferred
- Licensed as a psychologist in the State of NJ or license eligible
- Active member of multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Bacharach has 11 programs that have been awarded CARF accreditation including Comprehensive Inpatient and Brain Injury Specialty Program
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit/time off package and relocation assistance
Bacharach is located in Southern New Jersey, minutes from the Jersey Shore and yet a convenient 1-hour drive to Philadelphia and 2-hour drive to New York City. Our hospital is situated on the campus of Stockton University and adjoins a large acute care hospital serving southeastern New Jersey.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact our Human Resources Department at 609-748-5473 or email us at HR@Bacharach.org. EOE