PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
Stepping Stone Clinic is an integrated mental health clinic providing innovative treatment options for children, adolescents, and adults with a variety of disorders using progressive delivery models. Stepping Stone Clinic’s “why” behind what we do comes from wanting to help step up mental health services by
- Developing and improving upon efficaciousness of empirically supported treatments
- Offering multimodal treatments with a whole-person approach
- Preventing burn-out by supporting patients and providers in an ever-changing health care system
We do this by delivering multiple types of services introduced and integrated at different times in a person’s care through a single careteam dedicated to know each of our patients’ stories. We are process focused and work to ensure that every action of our clinic, right down to our intake paperwork, is part of the therapeutic process and builds a positive patient experience.
Stepping Stone Clinic recently contracted with a major medical clinic system in Minnesota to deliver our unique integrated and innovative mental health approach at medical speciality clinics throughout the Twin Cities. Additional information about our Stepping Stone Clinic team, our practice, and our “why” can be found at www.steppingstoneclinicmn.com.
- Provide outpatient interventions addressing social, emotional, developmental, and behavioral concerns for patients across the lifespan with a variety of behavioral, health, medical, and psychological conditions
- Work within a team model by collaborating and integrating care with treatment interventions and goals of other disciplines (nutrition, academic, wellness, life skills)
- Provide sensitive interventions addressing economically and socially disadvantaged individuals. Deliver follow-up telehealth services to rural patients
- Develop behaviorally-focused, outcomes-based treatment plans of care that address mental health, functional impairment, and co-occurring medical conditions
- Engage patients and families to develop treatment plans that address identified goals in psychotherapy by working with wellness and executive function coaching support
- Assess and utilize various treatment modalities (individual, family, group, or focused/short session psychotherapy)
- Consult with primary and specialty care, teachers, and other care providers to assist with ongoing management of mental health needs of their patients and families using a whole-person approach. Caseload will be tailored based on interests and specialties
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPENSATION
- Candidates MUST have a PhD/PsyD in Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology from an APA-accredited graduate program and have (or be in process of obtaining) a Minnesota license
- Completion of an APA-accredited internship in clinical psychology is required. Supervision until licensure will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants should be available to work 2 to 4 days per week (minimum 15 and up to 32 hours/week commitment) depending on location and type of services provided
- An ideal candidate will be team-oriented, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and have a strong interest and/or understanding in advancing the integration of psychology, nutrition, and medicine
- Additional training and supervision available for psychologists open to expanding their scope of practice to include health & behavior assessments, consultation & liaison, and neurodevelopmentally sensitive treatment approaches
Competitive hourly/salary wage for time worked (NOT based on RVUs, billable hours, or payments received). Benefits include sign-on bonus, on-boarding credentialing, flexible schedule, yearly continuing education stipends, paid supervision time, valued work-life balance, support from excellent administrative staff, access to current insurance contracts and established referral sources, supportive individual and group consultation, recruiting bonuses, employee and family discounts on supplements and nutrition labs, multidisciplinary rounds and didactics, and networking opportunities throughout the healthcare community.
Interested applicants should send to Clinical Director Rachelle Hansen, PhD, LP, email@example.com or Operations Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of interest including professional goals, compensation expectations, desired hours/schedule, and relevant experience and training
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Three professional references
Stepping Stone Clinic, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation; national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued to persons unable to prove their presence in the united states is authorized under federal law [Vehicle Code section 12801.9]); ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.