Vinfen, in conjunction with the Massachusetts Mental Health Center (MMHC), an outpatient public mental health clinic, is seeking a full-time licensed or license eligible psychologist to join its innovative Mental Illness/Problematic Sexual Behavior (MI/PSB) program. Responsibilities include performing risk management and treatment needs assessments, as well as to provide MI/PSB specific individual and group treatment to seriously and persistently mentally ill individuals with problematic sexual behaviors. Candidates who possess substantial knowledge of DBT and CBT, and who have experience with forensic populations will be strongly preferred. Opportunities to provide supervision of psychology interns within our APA-accredited pre-doctoral psychology internship are available. MMHC is comprised of well-established multi-disciplinary teams, administratively embedded in the MA Department of Mental Health.
The MMHC is affiliated with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Department of Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School. This position may provide opportunities for teaching and supervision along with appointment as Instructor or Assistant Professor at the Harvard Medical School.
- PhD / PsyD in psychology and licensure in Massachusetts
- 3-5 years of clinical experience required
- Experience in providing mental health services to seriously and persistently mentally ill individuals with problematic sexual behaviors strongly desired
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check
Established in 1977, Vinfen is a nonprofit, health and human services organization and a leading provider of community-based services to individuals with disabilities. Each year, Vinfen provides a comprehensive array of services to adolescents and adults with psychiatric conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and behavioral health challenges. Vinfen's 3,100 dedicated employees are experienced, highly-trained professionals who provide a full range of supportive living, health, educational, and clinical services in 268 programs throughout eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: psychiatric rehabilitation, social services, social worker, counseling, social work, psychology, mental illness, mental health, disability, disabilities, behavioral, rehabilitative, psychiatric, case management, case manager, human services, non-profit, trauma, advocacy, recovery.