Blue Ridge Psychological Services, LLC is currently seeking a clinical psychologist or postdoctoral candidate to join a multidisciplinary private practice located in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia. The collegial atmosphere offers professionals with an exceptional environment to learn and grow professionally. As part of our team, you will be able to consult and learn from a variety of professionals with diverse backgrounds. Our practice is well respected in the community, and we are thankful to enjoy a reliable and steady stream of referrals. Blue Ridge Psychological works with a variety of patients, including all ages. A broad spectrum of disorders are treated in our clinic, included depression, anxiety, trauma, ASD, ADHD, etc. However, each therapists is able to tailor his/her practice to specialize. The area of Blue Ridge Georgia is rich in outdoor activities, and the city of Blue Ridge offers many opportunities for dining and entertainment.
- Completion of APA-accredited doctoral program (PhD or PsyD)
- Completion of APA-accredited internship
- Licensed/ License eligible OR Ready to begin Post-Doctoral Year
- Some training/experiences in working with a broad range of presenting problems across a broad age-range
- Providing individual and family therapy
- Conducting psychological evaluations
- Participating in collaboration with other providers