Exceptional Work Setting-Great Salary & Sign-On
We welcome you to join a cohesive and collegial team of psychiatrists and allied health professionals for an exciting practice opportunity in Madison, IN. Located just a short distance from Louisville, KY and Indianapolis, IN, Madison is known as the “Storybook City”, a quaint historical river town that will greet you with pleasant surprises, unexpected fines and uncommon treasures.
Interviews now being scheduled for Staff Psychologist at an inpatient mental health facility in Madison, IN. Forensic psychologist preferred.
The position offers an exceptional annual salary and sign-on bonus complimented by comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, vision plan, prescription card, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, full malpractice insurance, $1500 annual CME allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, relocation assistance, and generous paid time off.
- Possess a PhD or PsyD in clinical, counseling, or forensic psychology from a regionally accredited university
- Must hold a valid, active license as a psychologist with HSPP designation by the State of Indiana Psychology Board
- Knowledge of psychological theory, practice, and applicable laws pertaining to the practice of psychology in Indiana
- Forensically trained or forensic experience preferred
- Ability to provide clinical supervision/mentoring within scope of clinical license and applicable guidelines
- Ability to utilize various sources of data to determine changing clinical needs of hospital population and plan/alter psychological practice accordingly
If interested please email CV to email@example.com or by faxing to 888-379-2524, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment. Call or fax today…you will thank yourself tomorrow!
The Columbus Organization
Employer of Choice for Psychiatrists, Physicians & Psychologists Nationwide