PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a talented Psychologist for an employed position in Vancouver, WA. Providers in our community give compassionate care to a challenging, diverse patient population of all ages! You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in a growing community and impact the development of PeaceHealth’s psychology services.
A few benefits of working for PeaceHealth:
· Integrated, physician-led medical group
· Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
· Industry leading Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for those who qualify
· CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
· Fully paid malpractice insurance
· Provider Benefits Overview
- Ph.D. or Psy. D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field
- Fellowship and experience as required by licensure
- Three years’ experience in a psychiatric treatment setting or medical setting
- Licensed Psychologist in Washington state
- Current BLS
Practicing in Vancouver, Washington:
- Located next to Portland, Oregon, which is the #1 moved to city in the U.S. for the past 3+ years. You will enjoy all of Portland’s amenities, without paying state income tax!
- It’s an outdoor paradise! With mountains, rivers, lakes, and the Pacific Ocean in your backyard, you are never far from a breathtaking hike or a relaxing camping trip.
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for your local professional basketball, soccer, and baseball teams.
- You will be in a community voted as the friendliest walking & bicycling city in the United States!
- Home to a community of strong education. Most high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
- See more about Vancouver, Washington here: http://www.visitvancouverusa.com/.
To apply, visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #: 173852.
For more information contact:
Jennifer Bishop, PeaceHealth Medical Group Recruiter
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
To learn more about provider careers at PeaceHealth:
· Visit our provider careers page: www.peacehealth.org/providercareers
· Review our Provider Benefits Overview
· View our YouTube site to explore our other PeaceHealth locations
· Connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook
· Learn about the Spirit of PeaceHealth