Join our team in Hawaii! We are looking for a Psychologist to be part of our interdisciplinary treatment team providing mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults.
Psychological assessments, diagnosing and treating, and monitoring progress of individualized treatment plans. Other duties: consultative services for clinical staff on treatment interventions, interpretation of psychological assessments, screening of pre-admission packets, and participation in continued education and clinical supervision for staff.
- Graduation from an accredited school of psychology with a PhD or PsyD
- Licensed to work as a psychologist in the State of Hawaii is required
- Experience in inpatient psychiatric treatment, child & adolescent population preferred
- Able to function in a collaborative multidisciplinary treatment team within an inpatient psychiatric treatment setting.
- Thorough knowledge of human development, psychiatric diagnoses, intervention modalities, trauma informed approaches and current evidenced based practices
- Ability to administer and interpret intellectual, personality, and projective tests in the diagnostic assessment of cognitive and emotional features of the personality with special emphasis given to the assessment of children and adolescents
For more information, call/text (808) 425-2882 or email KMHR@sutterhealth.org or apply online at https://jobs.sutterhealth.org/job/ewa-beach/psychologist/1099/8770227