***Candidates may be eligible for up to a $5,000 sign on bonus***
Benefits at CoxHealth!
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services & Wellness Program
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- Cafeteria discount
Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: To improve the health of the communities we serve through quality healthcare, education, and research.
Vision: To be the best for those who need us.
Core Values: Safety, Integrity, Compassion, and Respect
- The Psychologist is a doctoral-level psychologist who works within various job contexts of the CoxHealth system. This position provides assessment and treatment services to individuals in the inpatient or outpatient settings
Required: Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-approved program.
Preferred: Specialized training (e.g., coursework, internship, post-doctoral fellowship) in clinical psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology.
Required: 1-3 years related experience – experience can include post-doctoral, and/or independent practice
- Able to conduct assessment and treatment of patients in area(s) of assigned operations
- Able to integrate work activities into multidisciplinary team environment
- Must be self-directed as will work alone at times
- Carry out essential functions of the job with potential expansion of responsibility
- Familiar with age specific needs for patient populations served
- Clinical capability to provide full range of behavioral health services to medical and to psychiatric patient populations.Licensure/Certification/Registration
Required: MO State Psychologist License
To apply online, go to www.CoxHealth.com/Careers
In the search box, type in requisition numbers: 20184571, 20185181 or 20176762, for the full postings on each position.