CoxHealth is seeking a Psychologist or Post-Doctoral Psychological Resident, to work within various job contexts of the system. This position provides assessment and treatment services to individuals in the inpatient or and outpatient settings.
- Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-approved program, and 1-3 years related experience is required.
- Specialized training (e.g., coursework, internship, post-doctoral fellowship) in clinical psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology is preferred.
Benefits & Perks
• May be eligible for up to a $5,000 sign on bonus!
• Competitive salary
• Earned Time Off (ETO) starting day one
• Tuition Reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
• Flexible spending accounts
• Life & disability insurance
• Retirement with employer match
• Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekends
• Onsite fitness facilities
• Pharmacy delivery to your unit
• On-site Employee Health services & Wellness Program
• Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
• 1906 Employee Store
• Cafeteria discount
Located in Springfield, MO, CoxHealth is a six-hospital, locally owned, not-for profit organization. We are a diverse network of medical professionals caring for the Ozarks. Through our five pillars- community, people, quality, business, and service, our more than 11,000 employees are improving the well-being of each community served through health care, education, and research. Voted Best Place to Work by the readers of 417 Magazine for the second consecutive year. Find out more about CoxHealth here.
Mission: To improve the health of the communities we serve through quality health care, education and research.
Vision: To be the best for those who need us.
Values: Safety, compassion, respect and integrity.
Enjoy the life you want in Springfield, MO
Living in Springfield is easy. It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. All at the same time, you can fast track your career, afford the home you’ve always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid our natural Ozarks beauty. See what we have to offer for your lifestyle, then live here, and just breathe. Click here for more information.
Requisition numbers: 20184571, 20185181 or 20176762