Psychologist/Coordinator of Practicum and Internship-44 week position
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
· Coordinate all aspects of the clinical graduate intern training process including selection, orientation, supervision, training and evaluation with other staff members.
· Be involved in program development, outreach and maintenance of the training program. The selected candidate will be responsible for assessing the learning outcomes of trainees and program evaluation related to the training program.
· Provide individual and group counseling psychotherapy to students.
· Provides psycho-educational workshops, presentations and training programs.
· Consults with faculty, staff, administrators, parents, and outside medical and mental health professionals.
Time Off: Between June and mid-Aug
Special Instruction to Applicants:
When applying, please submit a letter of interest, current resume and the contact information for three professional references.
For the complete position description and to apply, please go to: http://careers.umassd.edu/dartmouth/en-us/job/498021/psychologistcoordinator-of-practicum-and-internship
The review of applications begins April 29, 2019.
The University of Massachusetts reserves the right to conduct background checks on potential employees.
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth values excellence, diversity, transparency, student-centeredness, accountability, innovation, engagement, collaboration, collegiality and safety. The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth employees and applicants for employment are protected by federal laws, Presidential Executive Orders, and state and local laws designed to protect employees and job applicants from discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, military service, veteran status or other non-merit based factors.