Clinical Psychologist – Psychiatric Inpatient Program
$116,304 - $129,840 annually (Licensed)
$98,532 - $107,100 annually (Pre-Licensed)
Looking to practice quality mental health care in a safe, stable, and secure environment? An environment where your love of psychology and passion for social justice can grow together?
California Correctional Health Care Services/California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation is seeking dedicated psychologists, like you, to clinically treat our diverse patient population with care and compassion in our Psychiatric Inpatient Program.
Working in conjunction with other team members, you will:
· Provide psychological assessment and treatment, crisis intervention, and discharge planning
· Participate in committee work, interdisciplinary team conferences, and meetings
· Prepare comprehensive patient reports
In return for your efforts, we provide all of the benefits and stability that come with State employment, including:
· 40-hour workweek
· Secure State of California retirement that vests in five years
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
· Free on-site, in-person CEUs
· Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plans – tax defer up to $38,000 - $50,000 per year
· And much more
We currently have opportunities at California Medical Facility (CMF), located between San Francisco and Sacramento in family-friendly Vacaville. CMF is a bustling, leading edge correctional institution providing care to a clinically complex patient population. Here, you’ll be part of a robust, multidisciplinary team dedicated to serving the underserved while enjoying the work-life balance you crave.
Take the first step and apply online at www.cchcs.ca.gov.