CoxHealth is seeking a Licensed Psychologist with experience with children and adolescents to provide clinical diagnostic and treatment services on a 16 bed acute inpatient psychiatric unit. Clinical services include individual, group and family therapy. Psychological testing skills are required including intellectual and personality assessment of children and adolescents. Functions as member of multidisciplinary treatment team providing assessment, diagnosis, education, clinical supervision, and training services.
- Required: Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA approved program.
- Preferred: Specialized training (coursework, internship, post-doctoral fellowship) in clinical psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology.
- Required: 1-3 years related experience- experience can include post doctoral, and/or independent practice
- Able to conduct assessment and treatment of patients in area(s) of assigned operations
- Able to integrate work activities into multidisciplinary team environment
- Must be self directed as will work alone at times
- Carry out essential functions of the job with potential expansion of responsibility
- Familiar with age specific needs for patient populations served
- Clinical capability to provide full range of behavioral health services to medical and to psychiatric patient populations
- Required: MO State Psychologist License