The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
- Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
- Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students
- Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
- Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Courage and Commitment
- Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free on-site gym (Center City, Plymouth & Rancho Mirage)
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
As a Psychologist/Senior Clinician, you will:
- Provide assessment, diagnosis, and clinical management and treatment of the mental health needs of our residential clients.
- Work closely with a skilled group of clinicians, including other mental health professionals, addiction counselors, psychiatrists, nurses, physicians, spiritual care, and wellness professionals to assist clients in managing their co-occurring mental health symptoms and chemical dependency symptoms in early recovery.
- Participate on various teams to ensure quality services are provided and lecture to patients and other groups as requested.
- Doctoral degree
- Experience in assessment, differential diagnosis, and individual and group therapy
- Knowledge of Twelve Step chemical treatment approaches
- Skill at assessments and crisis management
- Minimum of 2 years freedom from chemical use problems
- Current MN license as a psychologist
- Clinical care management in a residential setting and ability to work with an inter disciplinary team preferred
- Expertise in stages of recovery issues
Apply Here: www.Click2apply.net/bjvcdbzh3srhczw6