St. Alexius Health in Bismarck, North Dakota, #1 for Quality and Patient Safety, is seeking a Psychologist Must Haves:
• Either a Clinical PhD or Clinical PsyD • Ability to obtain an unrestricted North Dakota medical license
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Two years of practice experience preferred, but not required
• Ability to work well in a team-based care delivery model
• Possess a strong commitment to community-based care and population health What the Job Looks Like:
• Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• You will have the opportunity to participate in clinic-based medicine along with psychiatric medical floor consultations.
Where You Will Work: The Behavioral Health Clinic has a full range of providers practicing in areas of Neuropsychology, Advanced Therapist and Nurse Practitioner. Clinical Nurse Specialists and Nurse Practitioners provide care along with the Psychiatrists. The team consists of 6 psychologists, 1 neuropsychologist, and 2 psychiatrists. It consists of a 9-bed child/adolescent unit, a 16-bed adult unit and also an outpatient Partial Hospitalization Program.
What You Will Receive: Benefit package includes paid vacation, CME, retirement, health, 401k, vision and dental insurance, professional liability insurance, highly competitive salary, paid relocation expenses, and more.