Psychologist - Autism Resource Center, FT, Days
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Psychologist - Bev Hlth Part Hosp 006 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Med Plaza - Hoffman Estates,IL
Shift: Monday - Fridays; schedule would be a mix of days and evenings when groups are in session (appx 2 evenings)
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to:
Provide therapeutic psychological counseling.
- Work as part of the Resource Center multidisciplinary team, providing assessment, consultation, treatment and training for individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations for patients with neurodevelopmental disorders (Autism Spectrum Disorder specifically)
- Collaborates with other AMITA departments such as developmental clinic, neurology, training, psychiatry, neuropsychology to provide appropriate services for patients.
- Provides psychological expertise and education to multidisciplinary team. Acts as resource to other disciplines.
- Supervise students at various levels of training including practicum students, pre-doctoral interns, and post-doctoral residents.
- Participates in the day-to-day operations of the department.
What You Will Need
- Licensure as a Clinical Psychologist required.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) required.
- Clinical experience preferred.
- Experience working with and assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder, including ADOS-2 reliability.
Apply at: https://amita.ttcportals.com/jobs/3626507-psychologist-autism-resource-center-ft-days
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.