Make a Change and Make a Difference in Annapolis Maryland – Anne Arundel Medical Center
OPENING SOON - J. Kent McNew Family Medical Center, a 16 bed inpatient mental health hospital for adults and we need additional psychiatrists and nurse practitioners to join our exceptional mental health providers at Anne Arundel Medical Group.
Needed Qualifications for Board Certified Psychiatrist :
- Epic - EMR experience a plus but not necessary
- Work Schedule 8:00a - 4:30p - Monday thru Friday
- Rotating Call Schedule
- Full-time Outpatient/Inpatient (when the new facility opens in 2020)
- Partial Hospital Program Support
Treatment options include mental health evaluations, medication management, psychotherapy and family therapy.
- Counseling and Therapy Services
- Life changes
- Relationship issues
- Other serious and persistent mental illness
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION INSURANCE
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
- 403B WITH MATCHING
- CME ALLOWANCES (DAYS/FINANCIAL)
- ...MUCH MORE
Situated in the quaint area of Annapolis Maryland is Forward-Thinking Leadership (become a part of that leadership) that is adapting to the transforming healthcare and progressing into Preventative Healthcare.
Sent your CVs to email@example.com or fax to 443-481-3728 and lets further explore this opportunity together!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org