Akua Behavioral Health - California
Flexible Hours - Telemedicine possible at some locations.
We have positions open in:
- Sacramento County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
Outstanding opportunity to provide Psychiatric evaluation and diagnosis to individuals participating in substance abuse and mental health treatment. We have behavioral health facilities in Northern and Southern California.
Akua Behavioral Health is a Mental Health and an Addiction Treatment company delivering Integrated Treatment. Our Treatment programs cover all levels of care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Medical Director will provide guidance, leadership, oversight and quality assurance for Addictive Disorders and Mental Health services and serves as an advisor to the clinical staffing team
- The Medical Director will work with the organization's leadership team and other health professionals to promote the highest quality of integrated health care for persons served
- The Medical Director will be responsible for the initial and follow up evaluations and H&P for each new client admitted to all programs, all Staff health and TB clearance, and will be identified for the purposes of insurance enrollment, provider certification and CLIA Waiver Certification
Qualifications, Skills and Essential Credentialing Requirements:
- California Medical License
- California DEA Certificate
- Psychiatric Care experience and good standing with the medical board
- Boarded in Forensic Psychiatry (preferred)
Hours of work: **Flexible hours **
Job Type: Part-Time - Contracted
Annual possible compensation up to $ 250,000 - $ 300,000