Our ideal candidate is interested in integrative holistic psychiatry with a strong desire to identify and heal the root cause.
When you join Alleviant, you will have an opportunity to enjoy:
● Competitive salary
● Chance to focus on the quality of care, not patient volume
● The stability of working for an established physician group
● Access to novel treatments
● Responsible medication management
● Patient centered care
● Integrative holistic approach preferred, and other holistic modalities encouraged
● Opportunity to help develop and lead a mental health team
● Focus on practicing medicine, not the back office
● Established billing practices
● Lucrative bonus plans based on overall clinic success
Alleviant Health Centers is a network of full-service mental health clinics helping people heal depression and chronic pain with a combination of traditional therapies and innovative, holistic modalities. Our unique therapy approach rapidly alleviates depression, relieves pain, relieves suicidal thoughts, and provides an opportunity for full emotional healing.
Our vision is to lead the transformation of mental healthcare in the United States by offering innovative treatment models, to create healthcare structures that heal the whole person, and to become a resource of education, inspiration, and empowerment to people suffering from mood disorders and chronic pain.
● Licensed Psychiatrist (MD or DO) in good standing in the state of Colorado.
● Licensure, with no practice restrictions. Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience, with a desire to work in a collaborative group practice.
Interested parties wanting to apply should submit:
● A cover letter outlining qualifications
● A current CV
● Contact information for two professional references
Submit application materials to