Best Place to Work.
Best Place to Heal.
We are CHI St. Alexius Health, a heritage brand.
Older than the brand of Coca-Cola, CHI Saint Alexis Health Bismarck is a level II Trauma Center. Our facility is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full-line of inpatient and outpatient medical services. CHI St. Alexius Health is the region's largest health system serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck was voted Best Hospital by US News and World Report and several other awards for quality care. CHI St. Alexius Health is the region's largest health system serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota. CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck was voted Best Hospital by US News and World Report and several other awards for quality care.
We are actively seeking Psychiatrists to join our busy and expanding regional health system.
- CHI St. Alexius is seeking Psychiatrists (adult, adolescent and child)
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted ND medical license
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Daily, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM -5:00 PM
- Call is 1:5, Monday-Fridays 5:00 PM -8:00 AM, weekend call is 24 hour call.
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Recruitment incentives
- Matching 403b/457b
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- CME stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 100% paid relocation expenses
If you are looking for the perfect balance between family life and medical practice, you will find it here. Nestled along the scenic shores of the Missouri River, the Capital of North Dakota, Bismarck, is a hub of culture, history and shopping. Bismarck has been rated among the safest cities in the country, no traffic snarls, low taxes, great public and private schools. As part of the thriving oil boom, Bismarck is a great place to enjoy all four seasons with fun outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, biking, downhill skiing, and so much more.
Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives.
Contact Bruce Robinson:
- (791) 530-8896