POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS: The Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University offers postdoctoral fellowships in ADULT, HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY/BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE, CHILD, and NEUROPSYCHOLOGY that range in their training emphasis from primarily clinical to 100% research.
- Applicants to Clinical Neuropsychology Specialty Program (CNSP)- Adult emphasis fellowships have an earlier hard application deadline of December 10, 2018. The CNSP adult emphasis fellowships do not participate in rolling admission. Applicants to CNSP - Pediatric emphasis fellowships adhere to the regular application deadline of January 4, 2019, with rolling admission
- Applicants to Clinical Psychology Program (CPP) fellowships adhere to the regular application deadline of January 4, 2019, with rolling admission, and will adhere to APPIC Selection guidelines
- Applicants to Research Fellowship Program (RFP) fellowships have the option of submitting for Early Decision on December 10, 2018. (This application deadline is for those RFP applicants whose first choice is Brown
- By applying, applicant agrees to attend the program, if accepted. Applicants not accepted at the early decision deadline will be reviewed again for the regular application deadline)
- Regular application deadline for RFP is January 4, 2019, with rolling admissions
For application, program details, available fellowships (average of 20 per yr) go to: http://brown.edu/go/clinical-psychology-training. For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must hold a doctoral degree at the time the fellowship begins. Appointments are initially for one year; in some fellowships, second year appointments are negotiated between fellow and supervisor. Competitive stipends and/or salary and benefits are provided.
The Alpert Medical School of Brown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and actively solicits applications from women and minorities.