Alaka’i Na Keiki, Inc. is seeking recent graduates with a doctorate in psychology or master's in clinical social work, counseling or a related field to:
- Provide intensive in-home using evidence-based therapies for youth with emotional/behavioral disorders and their families
- Conduct assessments and design in-school, in-home, clinic or community-based behavioral interventions
- Train and supervise paraprofessionals to implement behavioral interventions
- Team with early intervention professionals and serve as primary support to families with children ages 0-3
- Provide consultative services to families, teachers and other professional staff
License-eligible postdocs or new therapists will have an unparalleled opportunity to receive training and mentoring as well as supervised hours toward licensure as a psychologist or mental health counselor from our team of Hawaii-licensed psychologists who specialize in working with children and families.
Supervising licensed psychologists with expertise in ABA and other evidenced-based services are also needed, on a full or part-time basis, to oversee the services provided by postdoctoral residents and master’s level practitioners, and may also provide assessment, individual, family or group therapy in our outpatient clinic.
Alaka'i Na Keiki is CARF-accredited and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer highly competitive reimbursement; a medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug, and reduced gym membership plan; and a profit-sharing plan. Our office can also explain the student loan forgiveness program for applicants who have completed their degree on or before 6/30/18 and help guide those who are eligible through the process.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and current resume.
We will also be available for interviews at the APA Convention in San Francisco from August 9-11, 2018. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to meet with us!