People Analytics and Insights Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Assist clients with using leading practices and expertise to design survey programs that deliver insight into attitudes and behavior that make a difference to clients business. Develop and analyze surveys related to workforce, market research, and customer satisfaction to find ways organizations can optimize Human Resources and establish industry leading practices. Assist in the management and delivering of large projects. Develop internal relationships with clients.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Organizational Management, Organizational Psychology, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Organizational Management, Organizational Psychology, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Designing survey programs that deliver insight into attitudes and behaviors;
- Experience with talent management, workforce planning, and HR measurement within complex multinational companies;
- Developing, delivering and analyzing employee surveys including engagement, exit and on-boarding surveys;
- Setting and managing project plans, online surveys and administration and reporting sites, databases, data deliverables and client reports; and
- Developing dashboard metrics, setting measurement standards, overseeing project management of data collection and data analyses.
Travel up to 40% is required
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2048, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.