MultiCare Health System – Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
Our dynamic multi-specialty group is seeking a Pediatric Psychologist to work in our growing Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology program. The Psychologist provides clinical support services for pediatric medical programs across MultiCare Health System. Collaboration is key with Mary Bridge Providers and Staff. Work situations are of a routine nature yet require analysis, good judgment, decision making, and diplomacy.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- PhD or PsyD from an APA-accredited clinical psychology training program required
- Graduate from an APA-accredited clinical psychology training program
- Completion of one-year clinical psychology internship or one-year postdoctoral fellowship with a child clinical emphasis
- Licensed or license eligible as a psychologist by the State of Washington
- Knowledge of child development and pediatric medical conditions as related to mental health issues- i.e. participation in specific Pediatric Psychology and/or Pediatric Health Psychology training and fellowship
Please visit our website to apply for position #66905 online at https://jobs.multicare.org/pedpsych1
Based in Tacoma, WA (near Seattle), MultiCare Health System is a leading-edge, integrated not-for-profit healthcare organization. MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital is an advanced regional care and referral center for Southwest Washington serving more than 13 referring hospitals over 9 counties and backed by fully staffed services 24/7. Mary Bridge supports a level IV NICU. The Pediatric Urgent Care service is another great option for our community, which has excellent support through fully staffed busy ED service, PICU, trauma service, IPS and a full complement of pediatric subspecialties. Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Health Network was one of 13 Children’s Hospitals named a top performing children’s hospital for 2018. The Leap Frog Top Hospital award is tied to achievements in patient safety and quality and is widely acknowledged as one of the most competitive honors American hospitals can receive.
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eight hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital (Tacoma)
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane)
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V