We have an exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Psychologist to join our growing practice. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodate an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Outpatient evaluation and therapy practice
- Current practice consists of a Pediatric Neuropsychologist, a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist, an Adult Clinical Psychologists, an Outpatient/Inpatient Rehabilitation Psychologist and two Adult Neuropsychologists. Various pediatricians in the area for automatic referrals.
- APA-approved graduate program and APA-accredited internship is required
- Practice would be established quickly due to high demand and growth
- Patient population: 3-18 years old
- Experience required.
- Qualified applicants will have PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology with specialty training in Pediatric Psychology
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, paid disability
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO plans
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small-town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting. While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
To Apply: Email your CV to EricaMartin@benefis.org, or call 406-731-8882