Unique Clinical/Research Opportunity in Coastal Rhode Island
Join our multidisciplinary team at the New England Pediatric Institute of Neurodevelopment (NEPIN) at Women & Infants Hospital in Providence, RI. The center has an active, multidisciplinary clinical and academic community engaged in evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with a wide array of neurological, genetic, behavioral and/or social problems.
- PhD (or equivalent) required in clinical psychology or associated field, with formal fellowship training in clinical neuropsychology with pediatric emphasis
- Clinical and supervision experience preferred; experience/interest in autism spectrum disorder a plus
- Perform traditional comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations and multidisciplinary team evaluations
- Participate in NEPIN research with opportunity to supervise trainees
- Potential clinical faculty appointment after a year of supervising fellows
Providence, RI combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City. Home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.
For more information, please contact Carol Huebner at (401) 287-2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.