Pediatric/Clinical child Psychologist Faculty - Half Time
The Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology (CAPP) at MetroHealth Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine is seeking a half-time pediatric or clinical child psychologist for outpatient/co-located psychology services. There are also opportunities to provide services for youth within the MetroHealth PRIDE network which supports health and mental health needs of LGBTQ+ community.
The Division faculty provides clinical care within pediatric settings, supervision of pediatric and child clinical psychology interns (APA accredited program), fellows, and graduate trainees. We are also involved in the education of medical students and residents as well as research and other scholarly activities. There is a strong tradition of interprofessional, integrated care service delivery models in this academic health system.
- Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-accredited university program with primary interest and training in pediatric/child clinical psychology
- Doctoral internship in an APA-accredited program
- Completion of psychology post-doctoral fellowship or at least one year of postdoctoral pediatric/child clinical patient experience
- Current, valid, unrestricted licensure to practice as a Psychologist in Ohio by start date
- Eligibility for ABPP Board certification.
This is a half-time (20 hours/week) position. Benefits include a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off, liability insurance, generous retirement options, an academic appointment at Case Western Reserve University and CME opportunities.
Position is available immediately. Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and a letter outlining clinical and academic interests to:
Domonique Allds, Director, Provider Recruitment and Network Development
The Metrohealth System
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, OH 44109
In employment, as in education, MetroHealth System and Case Western Reserve University are committed to Equal Opportunity and World Class Diversity. Women and minority applicants are encouraged to apply.