Private practice opportunity for Occupational Medicine Psychologist (behavioral medicine with injured workers).
Solo private practice in Olympia, WA, exclusively serving the needs of injured workers, employers and the WA Department of Labor and Industries. I plan to relocate and hope to recruit an early career psychologist with interest in this field to eventually acquire the practice. I will provide training, supervision, mentoring, facilities, equipment and administrative staff support and to a qualified and motivated candidate.
- WA licensed or license eligible clinical psychologist
- Olympia, WA
- Training/experience in behavioral medicine
- Training/experience with injured worker populations
- Training/experience/interest in mindfulness-based cognitive behavioral treatment approach
- Realistic, current full-time annual net income of $250K
Gregory Dorris, PsyD