Smart Brain Aging, Inc. is a growing company looking for people that are wanting a career working with the elderly population and focusing on dementia. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Full-time and part-time positions are available that involve the provision of evaluation and clinical services to outpatients within Geriatrics.
- The neuropsychologist/psychologist will work as part of a multidisciplinary team addressing evaluations such as assessments of intelligence, academic ability, attention, concentration, sensorimotor functions, language, learning and memory.
- Write or prepare detailed clinical psychological reports, using data from psychological or neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct observations or interviews.
- Provide education or counseling to individuals or families.
- Design or implement rehabilitation plans for patients with dementia.
- Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy or other counseling interventions to patients with dementia.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OR EQUIVALENTS
- Qualifications include a doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.).
- Must be licensed or licensed eligible to practice (Health Service Provider) in Arizona.
- Must be familiar with cognitive function tests such as Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA), WAIS-IV, WMS-IV, BDI-II, Wisconsin Card Sorting Test and Tova.
- Ideal candidates will already be network providers or credentialed with Medicare and as many as possible of the following Medicare Advantage plans: BCBS Advantage, Humana Gold, Aetna Medicare, Cigna Medicare and United Health Care Medicare as well as the following commercial plans: Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, Humana, United Health Care and MHN (Healthnet).
- Doctorate (Required).