Psychologist Opportunity in the Vibrant City of Pittsburgh PA and its Surrounding Suburbs
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is an Integrated Delivery Network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable high-quality care to the people in our communities. We are seeking a Neuropsychologist with specific interests in working with geriatric and memory disordered patients to provide care in Pittsburgh, PA and its surrounding suburbs. In addition to a competitive compensation package– including health insurance retirement benefits paid malpractice CME allowances and more the position offers exceptional support staff within a collegial environment. There are also opportunities for teaching clinical research and helping with the development and expansion of our new Memory Disorders Clinic.
- Conducts individual comprehensive neuropsychological and psychological evaluations for assigned patients
- Provides or arranges for individual group and family therapy as appropriate for assigned patients
- Completes all documentation according to regulatory requirements (e.g. treatment plans progress notes)
- Attends all required departmental/hospital meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) –a subsidiary of Highmark Health the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable high-quality care to the people in our communities. With more than 14,000 employees including 7,400 health care professionals and nearly 200 primary care and specialty care practices, Allegheny Health Network includes 7 hospitals in Pennsylvania with nearly 2,400 licensed beds.