Atrium Medical Center is seeking a neuropsychologist to join the team on the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. Our program is Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredited and offers physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapies. Our facility includes private rooms, a large family-style living area, dining and recreational areas and two independent living apartments which our patients, their families and significant others enjoy socializing and practicing activities.
Full or part-time position for neuropsychologist on an 18-bed inpatient Neurorehabilitation unit at Atrium Medical Center in Middletown, Ohio. AMC is one of 5 hospitals in the Premier Health system based in Dayton, Ohio. An experienced, PT psychometrist would be available to work with the psychologist.
Job Qualifications/Education/Experience Requirements:
· Valid Ohio license from the Board of Psychology
· Ph.D or Psy.D from an APA accredited doctoral and internship program
· Ability to administer, score, and interpret cognitive and personality testing. Knowledge of which psychological tests would answer a physician referral question.
· Experience with a geriatric population and mental disorders in older adults
· Knowledge of neuroanatomy and brain function
· Ability to work as part of a treatment team
· Ability to communicate information to patients and family in an understandable way
Middletown is conveniently located in the middle of the Cincinnati/Dayton metro area. The region offers top-rated public school districts and a variety of excellent private school choices. The area is also home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums; professional athletic teams; abundant golf courses; family-friendly attractions; and a variety of top-notch shopping and dining experiences. Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel. Candidate can choose to live in Middletown, the suburbs of South Dayton (Kettering, Springboro, Centerville) or the rapidly growing Northern Cincinnati area (Lebanon, West Chester, Mason). The local housing options offer something for everyone. Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.