- Neuropsychological and psychological assessment, including testing, scoring, feedback, and report writing, in an inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation clinical setting
- Psychotherapy/counseling services with rehabilitation patients
- Consultation with the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team, as well as patients and families
- Participation in teaching, research, and quality improvement projects as part of the residency program in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Participate in teaching and training of clinical psychology practicum students
- Participates with case conferences and group learning sessions for clinic staff
- Participates in education and training experiences of medical students, residents, fellows, psychology practicum students, psychology interns and other healthcare providers
- Participates or takes lead role in outcome evaluation and research
PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program and internship and/or post-doctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology. ABPP Professional Psychology/Clinical Neuropsychology and/or ABPN Professional Neuropsychology board certified/eligible. Full license to practice in the State of Michigan as required by law.
Professional training and competence in field.
Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of neuropsychological assessment techniques, knowledge of neuro-rehabilitation treatment management strategies.