Achieve work-life balance in Oregon!
Join Samaritan Health Services, an award-winning, non-profit integrated health care delivery syste, providing exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate healthcare.
You will join a well-established, full spectrum mental health program serving adults, children and teens. Employment with Samaritan Health Services allows you the unique opportunity to work with medical students and residents.
- Outpatient psychiatry (Corvallis, OR)
- Child + Adolescent (Corvallis, OR)
- Minimal weekday call (back-up to psychiatry residents); no weekend call.
- Growing department with innovative opportunities
- Board-eligible or board-certified in psychiatry
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communications skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
For more information please contact Annette Clovis at (541) 768-4419, email@example.com or visit our website www.samhealth.org/docjobs