Prevea Health is multi-specialty group established in 1996. We serve the communities in Northeastern, Lakeshore and Western Wisconsin with exceptional primary care and specialists. We’re proud to bring our innovative, nationally-recognized approach to care to the communities in which we serve.
Prevea Health partners with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) in Green Bay, Sheboygan, Oconto Falls, Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls. Together we offer expertise in nearly every specialty, including advanced specialties not found anywhere else in Northeast Wisconsin.
Our unique partnership enables us to provide more effective, affordable care and to better focus on keeping our communities healthy.
Psychologist Opportunity in Eau Claire, WI:
· Join a well-established behavioral care team consisting of an adult psychiatrist, a child/adolescent psychiatrist and a physician assistant
· Interest in competency evaluations and ADHD testing desired
· Outpatient behavioral care clinic practice is in Eau Claire, Wis., just across the parking lot from HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, home to both adult and pediatric inpatient care units
· Be part of a team approach to health care, with consultation and coordination with all Prevea providers regarding treatment issues
· Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance; no call requirements
· Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
· Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
· Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
· Excellent compensation and benefits package