People Incorporated serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. In 2017, we reached 13,000 individuals through more than 50 different programs. Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That's why we start with the person first...developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible. Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!
People Incorporated has grown to offer outpatient clinical services out of two clinic locations in Coon Rapids and Minneapolis. Our Minneapolis location Stark Mental Health Clinic shares a campus with our MI/SUD programs which helps integrate our services. Stark Clinic serves adults. Because of our closely aligned missions Family Life Mental Health Center joined People Incorporated two years ago. Family Life serves both adults and children. Employees may be scheduled to work out of more than one location. We offer a performance incentive to therapists who exceed very manageable productivity expectations.
We are honored to be selected as one of the locations for the first Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) within the United States! CCBHC are community clinics that offer comprehensive, coordinated and integrated care to children and adults with complex mental and chemical health conditions. CCBHC will provide outreach, increase access, improve services, and serve as a "one-stop-shop" to those who are currently under-served with mental health and substance use disorders.
Our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program assists long-term homeless adults who have a serious and persistent mental illness. Our clients are referred to the program from staff at shelters by People Incorporated's street outreach team, other outreach workers in Hennepin County, and community agencies. Daily team meetings are where we connect and consult before we leave to meet with clients in the field. An LADC /ADC-T license is particularly helpful in this role!
We are seeking full-time Mental Health Professionals to provide therapy, assessments and/or therapeutic interventions. Our services utilize a wide array of therapeutic modalities and interventions, including harm reduction strategies. Our staff collaborate with clients to develop individualized treatment goals and work toward their vision of recovery. Responsibilities include:
- Developing therapeutic alliances
- Conducting initial and comprehensive assessments
- Creating individualized treatment plans
- Facilitating therapy sessions or therapeutic interventions
- Ensuring timely documentation
- Participating in case consultation and other team meetings
- Master's degree in behavior science
- 2000 hours of experience in the provision of services to persons with mental illness
- Current and valid professional license in the state of Minnesota: LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, or LP
- Current and valid professional license in the state of Minnesota: LADC / ADC-T
- Knowledge of motivational interviewing, CBT, crisis intervention, DBT, trauma-informed care, and psychiatric rehabilitation
- Experience leading groups and completing diagnostic assessments
People Incorporated offers a suite of comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as competitive pay, and four weeks of paid time off. Beginning November 1, 2018 People Incorporated grounds will be tobacco free to promote health and wellness for the individuals we serve and for our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.