MHM Solutions, Inc. delivers staffing and management in a wide variety of behavioral health and healthcare settings. In our partnership with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, MHM Solutions provides quality staffing services to over 40 Bureaus of the Commonwealth including short term, long term, F/T and P/T opportunities. Our parent company, MHM Services, is a leading national provider of specialized healthcare services to state and local government agencies. We currently provide healthcare services in 16 states with more than 7,000 employees.
We are seeking full-time Licensed Psychologist Managers for various locations throughout Pennsylvania. You are a Licensed Psychologist who will be responsible for the supervision of psychological services staff, assist with coordinating psychological programs, direct and/or supervise department psychologists and other paraprofessional staff.
- Plans, organizes, develops, directs and implements psychological services programs
- Reviews, evaluates and reports on psychological services qualitative data
- Integrates new policies and procedures into existing programs
- Consults with psychiatrists, physicians and other professional staff concerning diagnostic evaluation and therapeutic treatment programs
- SCI- Cambridge Springs - Cambridge, PA
- SCI-Greene – Waynesburg, PA
- SCI-Benner Township – Bellefonte, PA
- SCI-Rockview – Bellefonte, PA
- SCI-Retreat – Hunlock, PA
- SCI-Houtzdale – Houtzdale, PA
- SCI-Muncy – Muncy, PA
- SCI-Mahanoy – Frackville, PA
- SCI-Somerset – Somerset, PA
- Full-time employees regularly scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are eligible to participate in MHM’s comprehensive benefit programs. Part-time employees regularly schedule to work 20-29 hours per week are eligible to earn up to 80 hours of PDO per year.
- Health and Dental, Paid Days Off, Paid Malpractice Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D, Spousal Basic Life, Short–Term Disability, CEUs, Employee Assistance Program, Worldwide Travel Assistance, Health Savings, 401(k) Plan Match, Wellness Activity Subsidy, Identify Theft Protection… and more. Voluntary Benefits: Flexible Spending Accounts, Supplemental Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Cancer Plan, Long–Term Disability, Vision
· PsyD or PhD in Psychology with accredited university/program
· Active Psychologist License in Pennsylvania (or pending)
· Background check and credentialing
Apply at https://careers-mhm-services.icims.com/jobs/8981/licensed-psychology-manager/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=960&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Or contact Diana Connerty, email@example.com