We are a full-service Psychology Practice offering a comprehensive psychological examination to include
cognitive, emotional, and psychosocial factors that permit our well trained clinical staff to render accurate
diagnoses and proper treatment. We have a highly professional team of licensed Psychologists and Social
Workers. We work specifically within senior living communities.
WellQor provides the starting point for treatment planning for the older adult. Our clinicians work with
Senior Living staff and families to ensure the proper clinical and caregiving services for each resident.
Our dynamic practices help treat the emotional, cognitive, relational and motor health needs of each
resident and decrease their risk of further decline. WellQor practices have developed clinical programs to
better serve the mission of helping individuals and their families at any stage of the lifespan. For more
information, visit our website www.wellqor.com
● Conduct psychological assessments (cognitive evaluations) to residents in senior living
communities (independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing).
● Ability to work with individuals experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, dementia, etc.
● Strong skills in diagnosis and treatment plan development.
● In depth clinical skills and experience in individual, family and group therapy.
● Demonstrate an understanding of patient needs when devising and implementing treatment
● Doctorate (PhD or PsyD) required.
● Must be a Licensed Psychologist in the state of service.
● Medicare Provider # preferred for billing, but NOT required
● Laptop / Computer
● Reliable Transportation
● Excellent Interpersonal/Clinical skills
● Ability to work independently
Well Organized, Professionalism, Electronic Health Records experience/proficiency, Time Management,
Rapport Building Skills, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
*We provide training and continued support. There is some schedule flexibility based on the needs of
patients. There is tremendous opportunity for growth. You are able to grow your client base at your own
This position is offered as an independent contractor, part time or full time opportunity.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Matt Aston, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org