Staff position opening for a Licensed Psychologist in a speciality clinic dedicated to treating Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Stress-Related Disorders.
Eugene Center for Anxiety and Stress, LLC (ECAS) is a growing specialty practice In Eugene looking for dedicated, talented clinicians committed to multicultural competence to join our team. We are seeking psychologists who have expertise providing evidence-based treatment for Anxiety, OCD, and Stress-Related disorders due to trauma, transitions, discrimination/bias, acculturation, among other factors. Therapists with specializations in working with adults, children, teens, and families/couples are encouraged to apply.
What makes ECAS stand out
Culturally Inclusive Environment We are dedicated to multicultural competence, and serve clients from a variety of marginalized groups with the aim of providing culturally sensitive services.
Specialization & Training Opportunities In addition to providing direct clinical services to clients, we are looking for therapists who want to develop a specialty area within the Center’s scope that they can share by providing training and consultation services.
Track Client Progress We are committed to using outcome measures to evaluate and improve treatment by using data-driven feedback.
Leadership Opportunities Staff will have the opportunity to make their mark with the possibility of taking on a leadership roles.
Skillfully apply differential diagnosis to accurately develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Provide evidence-based individual and group treatment (including but not limited to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Exposure, Exposure and Response Prevention, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, and Cognitive Processing Therapy) for Anxiety, OCD, and Stress-related disorders.
- Dedication to multicultural competence in both self-reflective practices, engagement with clients, and interactions with colleagues.
- Use outcome measures on an ongoing basis to track client improvement and deterioration to aid in clinical decision-making.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA standards.
- Uphold the pertinent ethical codes, Oregon Revised Statutes, and Oregon Administrative Rules overseeing the practice of the provider’s discipline.
- Maintain licensure in the State of Oregon in good standing.
- Active license in as a Psychologist and interest in getting active license in Oregon if located elsewhere
- Ability to write accurate and timely documentation of clinical services.
- Training and experience delivering evidence-based, multiculturally-competent treatment for Anxiety Disorders, OCD, and Stress-Related Disorders.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What ECAS offers
Steady Flow of Referrals We handle all marketing and networking and help you have a full caseload.
Fully Functioning Office Environment Fully furnished, stocked, and ADA accessible office and HIPAA compliant computers.
Administrative and Billing Support We assist with the administrative aspects of your work, including scheduling assistance, billing, and dealing with insurance, including credentialing, verification, submission, and collecting payments.
Group and Workshop Opportunities We see the role of ECAS as providing more than direct oneonone care, and build time in your schedule to develop other ways to use your clinical skills.
CE Opportunities. CEU learning opportunities provided on an ongoing basis, and reimbursement for CEU opportunities earned outside of the Center.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees
- Retirement with employer match
- Paid sick leave
- Education and licensure reimbursement benefit
Email a cover letter describing what makes you a good fit for the position, in addition to your curriculum vita and three references to: email@example.com. Positions are open until filled.