Job Location: Phoenix Center (Concord, CA) - Concord, CA
Education Level: Graduate Degree
Job Shift: Day
Phoenix Center is a community-based outpatient clinic for people over the age of 18 who have behavioral health concerns. Services provided include Individual/Group therapy, case management and medication support services.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Administrator and Program Administrator, the Licensed Psychologist will provide mental health services, and clinical supervision for interns, practicum students and staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and provide supervision hours to license eligible staff
- Oversee and assure compliance with all Medi-Cal regulations for documentation and treatment and according to state, local and contract obligations as related to clients and clinical treatment issues.
- Complete accurate, timely, and professionally written documentation that adheres to Medi-Cal, Contra Costa County and HIPAA guidelines, including note review and approval.
- Provide crisis intervention services as necessary
- Work within a team environment which includes prescribers, case managers, consumers, family members and other mental health personnel from Anka
- Oversee the development and implementation of individual treatment plans written by staff and other treatment professionals, as appropriate
- Provide individual and group psychotherapy to clients in the facility as needed.
- Provide weekly supervision for clinical staff according to Anka Policies and state laws
- Perform clinical assessments, partnership plans and intakes as needed.
Professional License: Clinical Psychologist licensed by state of California, current and in good standing.
Experience: Preferred experience with SPMI clients and clients with co-occurring diagnoses.
The Mission of Anka BHI is to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people.
Anka is a private non-profit agency providing community mental health services. Services include crisis, transitional and long term residential treatment, day rehabilitation, assisted and independent living, vocational rehabilitation and employment services, multi-service centers and a shelter for the homeless. Corporation services are provided throughout California.