Do you have experience as a Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing supervisor? AACI’s Behavioral Health Department is looking for a Clinical Supervisor to join our team. We are a community health organization serving the marginalized communities in Santa Clara County.
We provide employees with:
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Learning management system with free CEUs
- Licensed providers eligible for student loan assistance
- Paid annual license fee
- Experienced clinical guidance and a supportive environment.
We offer convenient freeway access, bagel Mondays, delicious coffee and excellent benefits! 403(b) retirement plan with match and AACI pays 95% of benefit premiums for full time staff and 50% of dependent benefits.
The Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor is responsible for clinical supervision to assigned mental health staff, interns and trainees. Will also be required to assist with weekly consultation sessions, clinical trainings, and provide up to 20 hours direct services to clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Two years post-license clinical experience required.
- Licensed Ph.D/Psy. D./Ed.D. required.
- Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing supervision
- Ability to lead, direct and supervise clinical staff.
- Knowledge of laws and ethical standards pertaining to clinical care.
Apply now and help us strengthen the hope and resilience of our community members by improving their health, mental health and well-being!
For full job description: http://aaci.org/clinical-supervisor/
AACI’s Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology is fully APA accredited as of 7/22/18, and our next site visit for reaccreditation will be in 2020.
To verify the APA-accredited status of AACI’s Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, please check the American Psychological Association website: ( http://www.apa.org/ed/accreditation ) or contact the APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation.
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
Training Program Aim
The aim of the AACI Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology is to train the next generation of culturally-sensitive mental health providers to effectively work with underserved members of the community in a trauma-informed and holistic manner.
Our systematic training program integrates evidence-based practices and multicultural competence, and prepares interns for professional clinical licensure.