Psychologist will be adept at conducting psychological testing; writing comprehensive reports to identify areas of deficit/concern; and performing parental fitness assessments. Psychologist must be able to compose high-quality, in-depth reports, which assess test results and enable partner agencies to identify areas of psychological dysfunction. Psychologist will work in our Sandy Springs office 3 to 5 days per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
Psychologist's daily tasks will include:
- Administering psychological tests and performing psycho-diagnostic evaluations
- Identifying and diagnosing mental, behavioral and/or emotional disorders
- Writing high-quality, in-depth psychological reports, assessing test results and enabling partner agencies to identify areas of psychological dysfunction
- Providing consultation to key internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- PhD in Psychology, Counseling Psychology or related discipline
- PSY license in the state of Georgia
- Prior experience working with children and/or adolescents
- Demonstrated knowledge of and sensitivity to diverse cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Family Ties
Family Ties provides intensive, home-based counseling and community integration services for families and children. Our mission is to assist families with the skills and resource development necessary to safely maintain children in their home. Our philosophy is that each family has the ability to address any situation they may face. We believe that with proper support, education and encouragement, families can establish goals and a value base which will guide them in their development.