Clinical Psychologist (Child and Family)
$5000.00 SIGNING BONUS!!!
Developmental Enhancement Behavioral Health offers a unique compensation model for clinicians, blending the earning potential of private practice with the full benefits of being an employed professional in an established organization
Developmental Enhancement Behavioral Health, a premier provider of behavioral health services in West Michigan, is seeking a full-time, Licensed Clinical Psychologist to add to our growing team of professionals. DE is a rapidly growing, progressive organization with 3 locations in West Michigan; specializing in the treatment of children and families. Our Psychologists and Social Workers provide a wide array of mental health services to children with varying emotional, behavioral, and neurodevelopmental differences. Who we are, what we do, and how we do it, all reflect our passion and commitment to helping children and families. If you are looking to join a top-quality organization with a strong mission and fun working environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Summary of Position:
The Clinical Psychologist will be responsible as a professional caregiver to provide psychological assessments, psychotherapy, and consultation, as well as referrals and advocacy services for clients. Our psychologists provide a wide array of mental health services to children with varying emotional, behavioral, and neurodevelopmental differences.
· Doctoral degree from an accredited university in Clinical Psychology or related area with coursework related to contemporary behavioral treatment.
· Licensed Psychologist in the State of Michigan. (Or eligible to be licensed in Michigan)
· Training and clinical experience in providing mental health services to children and families. Experience working with children with neurodevelopmental differences preferred.
· Two years of postgraduate clinical experience.
· Valid Michigan driver’s license.
· Provide comprehensive psychological and developmental assessment of children and some adults, including those with neurodevelopmental differences.
· Select and complete the appropriate therapeutic interventions based upon client needs, clinical knowledge, and evidence-based best practices.
· Provide individual, family and group therapies based on the developmental and behavioral health needs of the client.
· Collaborate with other treatment team members regarding client progress through interdisciplinary team meetings, record review, and informal discussions.
· Coordinate services and community resources as needed.
Developmental Enhancement believes in investing in our employees. As a member of our team you will enjoy:
· Competitive pay, with the potential to earn above typical income for psychologists.
· Medical, dental, life insurances, and 401K retirement benefits with employer match.
· Professional development with continuing education units and training, as well as reimbursement for licensing, credentialing, and liability insurance.
· Signing bonus of $5,000!
· Paid moving expenses!
· Living along the beautiful coast of Lake Michigan, known for beaches, sunsets, and a vibrant local economy!
· Most important, working with a great team!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Crystal Mitchell-Jackson. If you are selected to participate in the interview process, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team. Thank you for your interest in working for Developmental Enhancement!