Clinical Psychologist (Licensed)
$116,304 - $129,840 annually
We currently have opportunities for licensed clinical psychologists, like you, at Salinas Valley State Prison (SVSP). Located in the quaint town of Soledad, here you will enjoy the iconic California experience with something special for everyone. Take in the breathtaking Big Sur coastline as you wind along Highway 1 on the most romantic road trip in the United States. Explore the boutiques and attractions of Cannery Row, like the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Play a round of golf at world-renowned Pebble Beach. Stroll through the beautiful vineyards of the Saint Lucia Mountain Range and sip artisanal wines from the 5th most recognized wine region in the world. Connect with nature at any one of the numerous National and State parks in the area. Or, use the work-life balance you will find with us to enjoy it all! A rich culture and nearly ideal climate await you in Monterey County.
In this key position, you will:
· Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of health care professionals and support staff
· Provide psychological assessment, crisis intervention, and discharge planning
· Use evidence-based treatment strategies in both individual and group settings to help patients develop the skills necessary to live independent, productive lives, and improve their overall well-being
In return for your efforts, we offer all of the benefits and stability that come with State employment, including:
· 40-hour workweek
· Secure State of California retirement that vests in five years
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
· Paid CEU with paid time off to attend
· 401(k) and 457 retirement savings plans – tax defer up to $48,000 per year
· Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
· And much more
The next phase of your career begins here. Take the first step and contact us today!
Tim Koch, Recruiter
You may also apply online at www.cchcs.ca.gov.